Often described as the ‘healthiest oil on earth’, Virgin Coconut Oil has been used throughout Asia for thousands and thousands of years as remedies for many ailments. Some uses Virgin Coconut Oil as one of main ingredients in their cooking for better taste and texture. Few may have dispute the benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil, nevertheless, it still continues to be used commercially worldwide.
- Powerful Medicinal Properties – Although being deprecated previously as it contains saturated fat, it is actually harmless. Unlike the saturated fats that you would find in cheese, they contain Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which are metabolized differently. It also has therapeutic effects on some brain disorders.
- Burn, Baby, Burn! – Little do people know that Virgin Coconut Oil has the ability / superpower that can help you burn fat! A study has found that the Medium Chain Triglycerides in it (Virgin Coconut Oil) increases calories burned over 24 hours. Why opt for expensive weight loss programme when you can have this?
- Beauty’s Best Friend – Virgin Coconut Oil does more than just healing, it also serve as cosmetic purposes. It moisturizes the skin and can be protective against hair damage.
- Super Healthy Food – Virgin Coconut Oil can improve blood cholesterol levels and improve crucial risk factors, which includes Total and LDL, therefore, reduces the risk of having a heart disease.
- Immune System Booster – Rich in lauric acid, it is a beneficial nutrient in Virgin Coconut Oil that supports the body’s immune system, so you’ll always feel vibrant and healthy!